Friday 29 April 2011

Feature Friday 3 : Levar Allen

 
     Greetings internet! Today we have another great Feature Friday featuring Levar Allen, a man so musically talented he classifies as musician/band. Levar Allen is a 22 year old guitar teacher from Toronto, Ontario, who not only does amazing covers, but writes, plays and records his own original songs.

     This could degenerate into another story about me cruising around youtube and stumbling across an artist, but suffice to say finding Levar's music made my day and possibly my whole week. His talent almost literally blew my mind. He can take a song that has two guitars, a bass, a piano, and vocals, then do all of them himself track on track. This is one of those occassions that I will publically admit to pulling tracks from youtube, and once you hear them you will understand. Warning viewer discretion is advised as you may feel completely untalented after viewing.









"Livin on this planet that I'm callin home, I just don't belong."
(Click to download)

     Thanks for checking in today and please support Levar. Its not everyday that we find amazing music like this. Check out his Facebook and please head on over to Coca Cola Much Covers to vote for Levars entry. Don't forget to grab the EP posted above, and check back tomorrow for more great music.

No comments:

Post a Comment