Wednesday 14 September 2011

Hardcore Humpday 12 : Dreamshade and Beheading Machine

     Melodic death metal, not your everyday topic starter, but damn its amazing. Apparently Dreamshade are actually the first band from Switzerland to take a chance with this genre and actually get it right.


     This is some of the most melodic and emotive music to ever grace my ears and yes I realize how crazy that sounds. With expert vocals changing from growling to screaming at a moments notice, extremely complicated drum patterns and guitar solo's, What Silence Hides is an album to be feared and respected and an amazing start from this relatively young band.     


     You may remember last Monday I briefly mentioned Beheading Machine, a mechanical deathmetal band from Poland. Having only started playing in 2008 the band has come a long way. This is definitely the other end of the deathmetal spectrum with insanely heavy riffs and blastbeats over growling vocal line, this is no pussy metal. Alas the only sad part is that this band is unsigned, so help out in anyway you can.

BEHEADING MACHINE - THE PSALM OF TRIPPING GOD [PROMO UPGRADE 2011] by SUBSTEP INFRABASS

     Well thats all I have to say for today, its my day off so I think I'll just waste a few hours playing Dead Island and writing some rough drafts of a couple reviews I have planned for my other page. If you are part of a band or are looking for a band and are from Ontario, Canada check out my buddies Facebook page here and stay update with our page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment