Monday 12 September 2011

K's Special #3: Frightened Rabbit

Alright, I forgot to post again last week since that was the day that classes started for me (sorry again...), so I believe I now owe two more "special" posts. Today will be just one of them, since I know C will not be posting until later this evening.

A couple nights ago, my friend was super stressed out about problems with her computer so she brought her guitar down into the dining room and was playing and singing some songs. Then she started singing this song by Frightened Rabbit that I love quite dearly, but I had forgotten about. I figure that this is as good a reason as any to post this band for you. I spent this morning downloading one of their albums, and I figured since I have the download, it was a perfect choice.

Frightened Rabbit is a Scottish band that I think has quite a unique sound, and it works very well for them.




I'm sure not everybody will enjoy this as much as I do, but I hope you will at least give it a listen.

Thank you again for all of your support, and sorry for our (specifically my...) lack of posts lately. I'll keep trying to make it up to you!

Ciao!
K.

1 comment:

  1. Good catch, I will run that download tonight so I can listen to it on the drive into work tomorrow. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete