Friday 16 September 2011

September 2011 Playlist


1. You Make Me -- Cobra Starship (feat. Sabi)

2. Fade Into Darkness (Vocal Edit) --Avicii

3. Do You Wanna Dance (Henry Blank vs. Way & Beyond Remix) --Dj Zkydriver

4. Forever (Hook N Sling Mix) --Wolfgang Gartner (feat Will.I.Am)

5. Save The Edge Of Glory (Djs From Mars Club Remix) -- Swedish House Mafia Vs. Lady Gaga

6. Someone Like You (Jonathan Gering Remix) -- Adele

7. Beautiful People (Phuckheads Remix) -- Chris Brown and Benny Benassi

8. Good Life (Robert DWNTWN Remix) -- OneRepublic

9. On the Floor (Salt & Fire Remix) -JLO

10. Dirty Dancer (Remix) (ft. Lil Wayne, Usher & Nayer) -- Enrique Iglesias


I Know its been forever since I've posted but since school started I have had more than my share of work to do. Its a challenge to keep up with AP Calculus, AP English, & AP Biology while making these playlists. Thankfully though I had some time this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment