Tuesday 13 September 2011

Toxic Tuesday 21 : Phutureprimitive + 3 Great Electronic Tracks

     So about a week ago I was cruising Glitchdrop and happened across a track by Phutureprimitive. At first I was not only attracted by the clever manipulation of P's and H's but the amazing cover art, but when I was told that I would have to pay for the album I was pretty bummed. My epic quest to locate a free version of Kinetic took me across the boiling deserts of the interwebz to a site called Transmission Seed, and that's where I found it.


     One would have problems attempting to classify Rain's style with this album, maybe psydub, or melodic dubstep, but for now we'll just stick with electronic. 

     This is a ten track masterpiece of emotion and electronica with sounds stretching the limits of your perception and melodies floating across bass so deep you might lose a fender or two off your Sunfire. This album is for fans of electronic, or dubstep, or anyone curious as to what real music should sound like. Grab it up or w'll find you.     


     For the second part of todays post I thought we'd try a little change in format, after the amazing album above we have three random electronic tracks that have been buzzing around the internet and my skull this week. By Stephen WalkingMonarchy and Supervision respectively, no descriptions just downloads and preview vids, enjoy.







     Hope you enjoyed todays post, let me know if you like the new Tuesday format at our facebook page here. Also I'm getting a new design tomorrow so t-shirts will be available soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment