Monday 2 May 2011

Publisher Intro: CatharticOne

Hello to all you viewers! I'm CatharticOne, but you can know me as K, since that seems to be the trend these days (it's also shorter and easier). MrFlawedLogic asked me to come out from behind the scenes and actually post. I said yes, and I am honoured to be a part of this. It also helps that I feel like I owe it to C to do this for him today after all of his help on the weekend (sorry for being the reason there was no post on Saturday!), so here goes nothing. I'm a big fan of music of all kinds. I tend to lean more towards the softer stuff, but I have an appreciation for all genres and styles at some point. Thanks to C, my music library keeps getting bigger and my computer space smaller, and while that can be a pain, I can't say I really mind it much. I play a little guitar--self taught and not very good regardless of what The Buddha says, but I'm learning. If you want to follow me on twitter, feel free. My username is the same as it is here--CatharticOne--I like to keep it simple.




That's all I've got for now, but I'm going to leave you all with a song that MrFlawedLogic put in a mix earlier this year which I really like. It has a light, upbeat sound to it and I find it easy to relate to, which I guess makes it suitable for my intro to the Daily Beats. I hope you like it, and I'll write for you again sometime soon, assuming you want to hear from me again...or maybe even if you don't. Enjoy! K.




Trust-Generationals (Click to Download)

No comments:

Post a Comment