Tuesday 10 May 2011

Toxic Tuesday 4 : Bassjackers, Robotic Pirate Monkey, and Mord Fustang

     Tuesday oh tuesday, how I resent thee tuesday. So we'll pour a little acid on it, freshen things up a bit. We have three awesome speaker shaking artists today guaranteed to make that caffeine in your system wake up and jump you through the day.

     Our first group is Bassjackers, a house duo consisting of Marlon Flohr and Ralph van Hilst. I stumbled across them on Chemical Jump this morning and have been nodding my head and ruining my speakers ever since. Check their website here and the original posting here. Or jump straight to the download...

(Click to download)




     Our second group is Robotic Pirate Monkey, a three piece dubstep/electronic from Boulder, Colorado. I'm completely surprised by the mass amount of musical talent that flows from Boulder. Over the years that I have been following this particular group they have advanced amazingly, their first album left me feeling kind of let down, but it warranted a repeat when they released their second EP. Their new album blew me away completely. Their style of remixes is definitely worthy of being played whenever you feel like rocking out and having a few drinks, or if you are feeling a little less crazy and just love electronic music. 

(Click  to Download)


     The last group today is a bit of a guess, I've stumbled onto his music on a few sites, but more so in the past few weeks. A couple sites that I pull from have posted this song in the past week and so far I'm loving it...

(Click to download)

     The heavy bass line and infectious beat so far makes this a Toxic Tuesday track of champions. Tune in and enjoy!


     Sorry about the short post today, to keep on schedule I'm writing from the bar on campus during my hour break. T-shirts will be up this week. Again I don't own any rights to this music, if you want anymore links to further material or the sites that I pull from don't forget to like us on facebook or comment here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment