Sunday 15 May 2011

Sleepy Sunday: James Vincent McMorrow

Hey everybody. It's K, back for my second installment in this blog. Sorry that this is so late in the day, and sorry that it is going to be such a short post today, but I don't have a ton of time before I head out for the evening.

I decided that today was kind of a sleepy day. It was very windy here, and as I work at a local Natural Heritage class Provincial Park, I got to spend a lot of my day getting blown around by it. At the same time, I find the wind relaxing, and I love the way it sounds...especially when I'm in bed at night staring at my ceiling.

I'm just going to throw one artist your way today, but he recently caught my attention because I saw him mentioned in an obscure magazine subscription that my family got for me on my birthday or something. At the time I saw his name I really didn't think much of him, but upon checking him out on YouTube, I was pleasantly surprised with what I found.


Now as I don't have much time left, I will just leave you with a site that has as much of his music as you wish to download. However, if you like his works, I strongly suggest that you head on over to itunes and purchase his music from there to support him.

James Vincent McMorrow

That's all for now. Have yourself a great end to this sleepy Sunday.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment