Sunday 8 May 2011

Singer / Songwriter Sunday : William Fitzsimmons

This I must say is one of my favorite singer / songwriters. The first song I heard by him was a cover of Heartless by Kanye West (Download), but I throughly enjoy everything that he releases.

William Fitzsimmons made his debut in 2005 with his album Until When We are Ghosts. The song Passion Play (Download) soon became a hit, and is still ranked highly among his newer songs. Since then he has come out with several other albums, and has made his own twist on pop songs with his soothing vocals. On Fitzsimmons 2010 album Derivatives he covered Katy Perry's I kissed A Girl (Download) , and this year is a first in the sense that this is the only album that has remixes on it. My favorites being So This Is Goodbye (Pink Ganter Remix)(Download), and If You Would Come Back Home (Mikroboy Remix)(Download). Finally we get to 2011, where he releases yet another album titled Gold In The Shadow (Download), which is more like his earliest albums, but still golden.




No comments:

Post a Comment