Monday 18 July 2011

Mellow Monday 3 : Audiodax and Plan B

     This is the part I hate, I really wanted to write this post on Saturday, thats when I was craving this music. But do to my scheduling fetish and the fact that my body chooses to sleep once every three days, we have to deal with it today. But don't let me get you down, or if you do prepare to be brought back up.

     Our first band today is a long time favourite of mine, Audiodax. I'v been an avid listener since their remix of Cheated by Mike Posner, from there I was amazed by the huge amount of original work that this duo have produced.


     Click clack those links for their first mixtape and newest album. There really is something special about Audiodax, maybe its the infectious beats, the cheerful lyrics or that trademark indie sound, either way I can't get over these two tapes. The only remix on either of the releases is listed above and the only guest appearance is by OnCue on Let It Fly. So let this album fly you through your troubles and check out the original sponsor post here and their website here



     Last week one day, bored out of my skull as usual I turned on the tv and watched Conan. Certainly it should be a daily occassion but this time it was different, see I actually stayed on the channel long enough for the musical guest, London Artist, Plan B. His new album The Defamation of Strickland Banks has already gone multi platinum, which is off the charts. I knew the name Plan B from a couple of amazing remixes I had kickin around on my laptop, the Nero remix of The Recluse, and the Doctor P remix of Love Goes Down. Those two tracks stopped my mind long enough to check out the album and was I ever surprised. Far from the dubstep I had affiliated with the name Plan B, "Defamation" was a combination of a forties swing jazz sound with modern UK rap, a clearly unique sound. This sound kept me floating all weekend and even caught the attention of my father who thought I had stolen some of his music. So please hit the Mediafire above or head on over to itunes or wherever you buy your best music from, cause this is way up on the list. Also watch the episode of Conan here.


     Thanks for all the love oh almighty viewer, its because of all of you that we have 3100 views from all over the world, and that makes me feel peachy. But what would make you feel better too is a chance to give us feedback and get up to date information... so like our page on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment