Tuesday 26 July 2011

Toxic Tuesday 15 : Dillon Francis & Cory Enemy and Com Truise

     Don't mind me, I thought today would be a better day if I just jumped right into the music, so straight to the drop.

     Dillon Francis, is a Los Angeles based electronic DJ/producer and has been getting some cray hype from a lot of big names. Recently he released and EP with Cory Enemy, who shamefully I know nothing about.

(Click to download)

     This EP is pure energy, injected beats and synths straight into your brain. The whole EP has an amazing mix of electro/dubstep/glitch and of course a liberal amount of swearing. Grab the EP from Mediafire above or each song separately just below.



     I must admit I've known about Com Truise for some time now, but only ever sampling one track at a time and never really taking the time to enjoy a full album. Well I fixed that about two weeks ago when I recieved an email from The Glitch Mob (before you go crazy, I'm not awesome enough to know them, I'm on the mailing list). In that email they were hyping some new artists that they enjoyed and toured with, and as soon as the word free pops up on the screen I'm there.

(Click to download directly)

     Classified as new wave electro or synth-pop Com Truise has one of the most unique sounds I've experienced in quite some time. Straight electro with an 80's feel, thats how I would explain it, but don't listen to me, hit that direct download above and drift back in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment