Monday 25 July 2011

Monday Mix-Up


Basically this post is a weekly rewind of the most listened music of the previous week, and well some of my favorites from the previous week.

Well as we all know Amy Winehouse died on the 23rd; a rather short lived life, but nevertheless she was talented. It's reported that Amy had frequent checkups with her doctor because of her frail condition after abusing drugs and such and recently underwent one of these check-ups prior to her death. When I first heard the news break I thought oh great most likely a overdose, but when they searched her home they found no trace of drugs, so I'm awaiting the autopsy results. Anyways the first song is Valerie Ft. Amy Winehouse - Mark Ronson.


Ok well what can I say, How to Love by Lil Wayne defiantly shows the softer side of Lil Wayne. I admit I don't listen to that much of his music, but I had to download this song. I'm sure he has blew all his fans away with such a sincere and sweet song. I hope to hear more songs like this in the future.

This week my favorite band has been The Morning Of. There's just something about the duets in their songs. Jessica Leplons' voice is pretty much flawless and is just a pleasure to listen to.
The New Is In - The Morning Of is off their 2008 album The World As We Know It.












No comments:

Post a Comment